In order to honor the commitment and dedication of Medford’s Hometown Heroes, the Veterans Advisory Committee will be placing banners featuring 4 active duty military service members throughout the city. Banners will be placed in Medford Square, Haines Square, Depot Square in West Medford, and Tufts Square in South Medford.
Please nominate your Hometown Hero by calling the Veterans Services Office at 781-393-2503 or email email@example.com.
To qualify for the Hometown Heroes banner program, the following criteria must be met:
– The service member is an active duty member of the United States Armed Forces.
– The applicant must be a current resident of the City of Medford.
Applications must include:
– An official military photo of the service member – minimum 8×10 or 300 dpi digital photo
– Verification of military status
– Proof of residency
Nominations deadline: May 15, 2017
– Information from City of Medford Veterans Services office. Photo by Marcus Howard.