City of Medford Info Session (Energy & Environment, Engineering, and Parks)
Learn about what’s happening at City Hall in an open informational session about initiatives in the Energy & Environment, Engineering, and Parks Department on Wednesday, March 1 from 6-7pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
This meeting will briefly cover topics such as:
– Update on Complete Streets programs
– Upcoming West Medford parking lot cleanup
– Removal of storm water from City sewer system
– Upcoming road restoration projects
– Compost bins and rain barrels
– Parks maintenance
– Dog park in Riverbend Park
– Climate change impacts on Medford
– Clippership Connector Path
There will be a brief period to ask This event is part of the Know Your City Series, learn more at www.medfordma.org/know-your-city-series/.
– Submitted by Mayor Burke’s office