Some Super Bowl tidbits about host city Houston, courtesy of Visit Houston.
2004 vs now:
– The infamous 2004 act introduced to the world two words that have become an unforgettable part of pop culture (and the dictionary): “wardrobe malfunction.” Will Lady Gaga make as big a mark on history 13 years later?
– The Patriots defeated the Panthers 32-29 at Reliant Stadium
– Today Houston 300,000 more residents than in 2004 and nearly double the hotel rooms
Good to know:
– An expected one million people will flock to Houston for Super Bowl festivities and there are over 10,000 restaurants and bars to serve them in the area
– Check www.houstonsuperbowl.com for road closures and more information regarding game-day logistics and travel.